Valentina Garter Belt
Valentina Tereshkova was the first female to fly like a bird in space and at the age of 75 she volunteered to go on a one-way trip to Mars! Cosmonaut, engineer, and former textile worker, she’s a hero to anyone who dreams of working in science and engineering.
This garter belt that bears her name has a 3" wide stretchy-yet-structured waistband, a 3" ring at front and 4 suspender clips for your garters.
Frankie is 5'9" and size 20
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are custom made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
”[It’s] absolutely worth the price and you're supporting a business that is fat-inclusive.” - Bawdy Love Customer