Valentina Garter Belt
“A bird cannot fly with one wing only. Human space flight cannot develop any further without the active participation of women.”
Valentina Tereshkova was the first female to fly like a bird in space and at the age of 75 she volunteered to go on a one-way trip to Mars! Cosmonaut, engineer, and former textile worker, she’s a hero to anyone who dreams of working in science and engineering.
This garter belt that bears her name has a 3" wide stretchy-yet-structured waistband, a 3" ring at front and 4 suspender clips for your garters.
Frankie is 5'9" and size 20
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are custom made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
”[It’s] absolutely worth the price and you're supporting a business that is fat-inclusive.” - Bawdy Love Customer