Ruthless Body Harness
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Lawyer and Jurist Ruth Bader Ginsburg spent a lifetime fighting and thriving in the face of adversity, eventually being appointed as a Supreme Court justice. Throughout her 14 year tenure as a justice she fought against gender discriminations, and for female body autonomy. And, although we know she probably wasn't into harnesses, it was her tenacious and determined spirit that helped us choose the name Ruthless in her honor.
This harness is designed after a traditional rope body harness, and features sliders at the lower back side straps, making it very universal in fit. It is made from our soft and stretchy 1" straps and all chrome rings.
The Ruthless Harness is part of our Extended Size Harness Collection, meaning the open weave design can fit a wide range of bodies and sizes. Pieces in this collection come in two sizes: 0/1/2 and 3/4/5.
New York (purple harness) is 5'2" and wearing a 3/4/5. Pucks (silver harness) is is 5'9" and wearing a 0/1/2. Gwynedh (black harness) is 5'9" and wearing a 0/1/2.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
- Hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Don not tumble dry
- Do not iron