Josephine Romper - Live Sale
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Enchanté, Josephine. This romantic, super soft, babydoll was named for Josephine Baker, a black, American-born entertainer who was celebrated not only for her singing, acting, and dancing talents but for her role in the French Resistance, Civil Rights movement, and for refusing to perform for segregated audiences in the U.S.
This romper that honors her legacy has a delicate straps on the chest, an open back, and playful shorts.
Shawna is is 5'7" and a US 30/32. She is wearing our 4/5.
This piece is part of our Cozycore Collection. These pieces are made from an extremely soft double-brushed poly/cotton blend you need to feel to believe.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are extremely stretchy and made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- We only use soft and breathable fabrics that are colorfast and retain shape after washing.
- Most pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming without damaging the piece.
- Our CozyCore, lace, and velvet pieces are extra soft and not suitable for swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
- Hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Don not tumble dry
- Do not iron