Enchanté, Josephine. This romantic, sheer, bodysuit with overlapping straps was named for Josephine Baker, a black, American-born entertainer who set sail for Paris at just 19 years old. Josephine was celebrated not only for her singing, acting, and dancing talents but for her role in the French Resistance, Civil Rights movement, and for refusing to perform for segregated audiences in the U.S.
The bodysuit that honors her legacy comes with thigh garters and 4 suspender clips. After all, if you’re going to run away to a more glamorous and badass life, you’ll need to make sure those stockings are secured.
Katana is 5'9" and size 24/26
This piece is soft, stretchy, and very comfortable. It is shown in sheer, but can also be made with opaque material for a cheeky bathing suit.
Boyshorts are sold separately. All pieces are made to order using your unique measurements and guaranteed to fit.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are custom made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
“The pieces are comfy and will fit your body just right. I was worried about fit, but everything turned out beautifully. “ - Bawdy Love Customer