Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
David Bowie used his gender-fluidity and sexual identity to inspire others to be themselves. His transgressional performance art captivated audiences through androgynous and flamboyant costumes and characters.
This harness is made from our super soft 1" sewn straps and all chrome rings. Unlike standard elastic strap harnesses these straps are soft, thick, and hold up to play and washing without ever loosing their shape.
The Bowie Harness is part of our Extended Size Harness Collection, meaning the open weave design can fit a wide range of bodies and sizes. Pieces in this collection come in two sizes: 0/1/2 and 3/4/5.
Gwynedh (pink hair) is 5'9" and wearing a 2/3, Candace (red hair) is 6'2" and wearing a 4/5.
The Bowie Harness was specifically designed to celebrate bodies of every size, shape, and gender. This harness features straps that go around your arm, and can accommodate larger arm sizes than average clothing.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
I wear it under my work clothes when I need to make a "power" presentation or by itself when I have an active session. Thank you for thinking of people of my size and "interests" - Ana
- Hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Don not tumble dry
- Do not iron