Cassiopeia Body Harness
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
In Greek mythology, Cassiopeia was a woman obsessed with her own beauty. She bragged about it so frequently that she insulted the gods themselves. Sound familiar? This ancient ancestor of today’s selfie taking generation has a legacy that is literally written in the stars.
We love that this piece looks just like its namesake constellation and we firmly believe that owning your physical self-confidence is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, refraining from taking selfies is just another way to let the patriarchy win! So, when you wear Cassiopeia, or any of our pieces, snap that pic and tag #BawdyLove so we can boost your star power, baby.
Candace is 6'2", a US 30, and wearing a 4/5.
The Cassiopeia Body Harness Set is for those who like the look of the Holloway, but want a little less fabric. It comes with cups, flirty thigh garters, and separate matching boyshorts.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are extremely stretchy and made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- We only use soft and breathable fabrics that are colorfast and retain shape after washing.
- Most pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming without damaging the piece.
- Our CozyCore, lace, and velvet pieces are extra soft and not suitable for swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
“Your body acceptance is a huge reason I purchased from you. As a fat women, I would not feel comfortable buying this product from just anybody” - Bawdy Love Customer
- Hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Don not tumble dry
- Do not iron