“I’m glad my mom didn’t name me something boring.” That’s what Candace Frank, Co-Founder of Bawdy Love Clothing, says about her namesake ‘Kandake’ which was the honorific for Nubian Queens circa 50 CE. Our most popular piece is named in honor of the most famous Kandake, Amanitore, a woman who had her own court, rebuilt temples, and ruled as a regent in ancient times. Amanitore was a living goddess and her regal spirit rules everything we do here at Bawdy Love Clothing.
It’s no coincidence that this harness is designed to look like a crown. 👑 It is made from our soft and stretchy 1" elastic straps and all chrome rings. The back features a 3" wide band of compression elastic designed to smooth and stay in place comfortably. The band does not roll no matter how much you bend or stretch and this piece is a cinch to put on.
Lou (in silver) is is size 20 and 5’4” and is wearing a 2/3. Gwynedh (in purple) is size 20 and 5'8" and is wearing a 2/3. Candace (in black with pink) is size 28 and 6'1" and wearing size 4/5.
Amanitore is our most popular harness. Try it in our Unicorn fabric for an extra unique piece.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are custom made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
It can be hard sometimes to find something that makes you feel sexy, but doesn't dig in/become uncomfortable to wear after a period of time. My Amanitore Harness is a perfect fit, makes me feel sexy, and is super comfortable to wear. - Julie C.