“I’m glad my mom didn’t name me something boring.” That’s what Candace Frank, Co-Founder of Bawdy Love Clothing, says about her namesake ‘Kandake’ which was the honorific for Nubian Queens circa 50 CE. Our most popular piece is named in honor of the most famous Kandake, Amanitore, a woman who had her own court, rebuilt temples, and ruled as a regent in ancient times. Amanitore was a living goddess and her regal spirit rules everything we do here at Bawdy Love Clothing.
These bottoms are made from our soft and stretchy 1" straps and all chrome rings. They mid-rise, resting about 1” above the belly button and cut extra cheeky in back, with attached thigh straps to give your booty that extra oomph.
Lou (silver & black model) is size 20 and 5’4” and wearing a 0/1. Candace (black and pink model) is size 28 and 6'1" and wearing size 4/5.
Because of their coverage coupled with unique look, the Anamitore Bottoms are one of our most popular designs for both intimates and swim bottoms.
***PLEASE NOTE: Garter clips pictured at sides are not included.***
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are custom made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- The pieces are designed to be flattering, but if you have concerns or special requests let us know.
- We use a soft and breathable nylon/spandex blend that is colorfast and retains shape after washing.
- Each piece is inspected for quality before it is shipped to you - details matter to us.
- All pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
“When I found Bawdy Love Clothing I was wowed. Harnesses and strappy underwear made for fat people by people who understand fat bodies-what a dream!” - Angelina, FierceFatFemme