Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Feminist icon and “Queen of the Air” Amelia Earhart inspired generations of female aviators including the Ninety-Nines, an international group of female pilots that still exists today. As the first woman to first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean Earhart’s celebrity secured her the public’s admiration, which she then used to shape and mold discussions about femininity in the United States.
This unique bralette that bears her name features two sets of angled and fully adjustable straps, creating a one-of-a-kind look while giving the wearer excellent support. Our 3” backband is designed to stay in place without rolling.
Amanda (in Rust, Mauve Wave, and Peachy Keen) is is 5'7" and a US 12/14. She is wearing our 0/1.
Gwynedh (in Mustard) is 5’9” and a US 24/26. They are wearing our 4/5.
This piece is part of our Cozycore Collection. These pieces are made from an extremely soft double-brushed poly/cotton blend you need to feel to believe.
About Bawdy Love Clothing:
- All our pieces are extremely stretchy and made to fit your unique body. They accommodate and adjust to all kinds of body changes (including weight gain and loss, mastectomy, and top surgery).
- We only use soft and breathable fabrics that are colorfast and retain shape after washing.
- Most pieces are swim safe. Yes, you can take them swimming without damaging the piece.
- Our CozyCore, lace, and velvet pieces are extra soft and not suitable for swimming.
- Each piece is made to last and is incredibly durable. We regularly wear them to kinky play parties, conventions, fashion shows, and other events.
- Hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Don not tumble dry
- Do not iron