Bawdy Love Clothing is swim safe!
Do you skinny dip or chunky dunk? No matter your size or shape, if you’re thinking about making your Shrill fantasies come true this summer we are HERE FOR IT. Recently, the Bawdy Love Babes attended a chunky dunk that was organized by the Fat Face Feelings podcast. We had SO MUCH FUN and took away some valuable tips we’d love to share with you:
- Remember, Chunky Dunks are meant to celebrate the diversity of human bodies so there is no need to be nervous. You’ll see a lot of people of all shapes and sizes.
- Take your favorite fat folx with you.
- If you don’t have fat friends who can attend be prepared to make some - there is no need to be shy.
- Pictures are fun, but you might want to leave your camera at home. People go to Chunky Dunks to relax and socialize. They might not want to be photographed.
- If you want to, wear waterproof make-up and don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Bring refreshments. Swimming is a lot of work. Make sure you have water and something nice to eat.
- Remember to bring your favorite big, beach towel and leave your shame at home.
- Wear something that holds your boobies so you can feel free to swim, jump, lounge, giggle, play and splash!
Lastly, throw on a favorite swimsuit or a piece from Bawdy Love (they are swim safe!) and join your favorite fat folx for true frivolity.